Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Most skillful accessories seller


Full of bubbles

I've came across the best seller @a pasar malam.
Wat an experience which I'll like to share.

I went to a makeshift store looking for
a new screen-protector for my Galaxy Tab.

I showed him my Tab how blurred the old protector was,
and he intro me a super clear sheet.

He told me the price, which I agreed.

Then he started to take the product,
& placed it into a plastic bag.

I was taken aback, amazed by his actions.

"Hey, I need u to paste the sheet onto my set."
(thought it's the norm?)

"Orh... I thought u just wan to buy the sheet.
Can paste it yrself."

Phiang, I was surprised.

"Huh? I buy of course need u to paste.
Everytime we D.I.Y the sheet will spoil, wif bubbles.
Thought u all got help to paste?
If not then I don't wan liao."

Reluctantly, he took it frm the plastic,
heaving a sigh of unhappiness.

I felt like giving him a knuckle on his head.
Boh people leh,
he very free why seems like so tough.

As he was doing the job,
I watched carefully at his worksmanship.
My 1st impression was- he's just lazy.

As tme goes by, I changed my perception.
He pasted it 1st tme, bubbles.
Took it off, re-pasted, still bubbles.

Okie okie, I tried to calm myself.
Maybe he's got his own ways.

@this kind of Ah Beng store,
how to discontinue the purchase
when he's already used the sheet?

Then after few unsuccessful tries
to minimize the bubbles,
he tried to press them out instead.
Damn amateur leh.

Thought my set got install air-pump.

1st tme I see salesperson
paste a screen-protector so difficultly
wif so many bubbles.

Using a cleaning cloth, he wiped the screen,
majiam trying to polish,
or trying to summon
a Samsung Genie out frm the screen.

I got worried @my screen,
& the end product.

He even once shook his head.
Wat hell? 7 inch screen liao leh.
So big liao still shake.

Half-way, he even dropped his cleaning cloth on the floor,
discovering only when he needed the cloth, 
he tried hopelessly to find it,
until I solved his awkwardness
by pointing out to him.

He took 10 mins to scribble off all bubbles.
Showed me the finished material.

Thankfully all ok,
except a single bubble on the front camera.
I pointed out to him, surprisingly he told me tat one Boh Pian.
(I saw him tried to eliminate it, but to no avail)

"Buy a cover holder then cannot see liao lor."

Wat an AH BENG way to resolve problems.

I wanted to ask him change another new sheet,
but on second thoughts I didn't.
Since the situation was already tensed,
I scared another attempt, might left another bubble,
worst off, in the centre of the screen.


Wat an experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment