Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nostalgic Biscult




Long tme didn't have this biscult.
Round, thin, crispy biscult
in different colours.

Used to be one of my fav.
A crunchy companion of TV programs.

Chip it off frm yr teeth,
high chance the biscult would stick on yr lips.

I didn't kw wat to call it,
Used to call it:
"round round colourful biscult"

Until I saw the words on the packet.

It's called-  "风琴饼"

wat a 诗情画意 name.


Don't leave out our non-chinese friends.
Ther's a translation as well~
 
"Hong Khim Ping"

Haha. Sounds like a person's name.

2 comments:

  1. hello! im a hongkonger,searching for this biscuit!can u tell me where to buy it now in hong kong ? is it korean food? or singapore-made local food? look forward to yur reply,here s my email address:
    kk713903@yahoo.com.hk
    thx:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. email replied. Kindly check yr mailbox

    ReplyDelete