Monday, June 13, 2011

Virus attack

Wat luck.

Weeks ago sharp pulling pain in my gastric.

Then last Fri pain again, this time wif a fever.

Got to the clinic, doc just told me to relax,
gastric flu.

Okie. Fine.
After medication the fever subsided
but not the bloatedness.

Went to another clinic,
after examination the doc told me:
"No rice for u,
no meat, no vege..."

My eyes opened wide.
WAT? Then I eat wat?

He told me my stomach bery bad,
got virus liao.

Virus caused the fever,
and the bloatedness.

In order to eradicate them,
I've to watch my diet.

And my, it's on such close watch.

No rice, only porridge,
soup bee hoon, or soup kuay tiao.

Got me worried next is...
the hunger tat will accompany these diet.
Esp at nite, the supper part.

I retorted immediately:

"Bread?"

"NO"

I almost fell off my chair.

How long's the torture?
1 week!









My sumptuous ONE COURSE dinner


My dinner was great.
Plain white porridge wif some olive vegetables.

I kw tat's vege but it's in the smallest portion.
If not I'll have to make do wif dark sauce.

Well wat's not bad is...
at least got fish.
If u look clearly at tat pix,
ther's fish on my spoon.
I can eat, look, and imagine having fish.

As expected, a meal without meat
will make me go hungry sooner.

I went downstairs to eat porridge,
and to select the dishes.






Supper

Left wif only eggs and Dao gua.
I've to leave out the vege too.

First tme my supper so cheap- $2.50.
After the meal, I got abit regretful.
I wan a speedy recovery,
shld have stick to plain porridge,
or drown Milo to fill my stomach,
till I'll generate
my own Norton Anti-Virus against it.


Good also la.
Ah Q thinking- Can cut down weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment