Thursday, June 9, 2011

My natural habitat

 front view

After some decorating,
here's my finished product.
All live plants, natural habitat.

 nice rock frm China

The owner "cut his love"
and sold me this rock,
which he've got it frm China.
Last piece.

Due to heritage protection,
it's rare gem.

No no he didn't break rules,
he got it last tme when it's lax.

I like the shape, and the stripes on it.
Mimic a mini cliff.


 fine bubbles air-stone+a mini fence



 I didn't kw most of their names, so guess pictures shld suffice.






The above cutie funny,
I've a pair, both extremely shy.

Can stop at a position for very long without moving,
and likes hiding.

Due to it's small size (1cm at most),
there r times when half a day they M.I.A.
Can't find them.

Tat's the fun part of keeping an aquarium,
make sure u have something tat appears occasionally.
Sometimes u see it, sometimes u don't.

 荷兰凤凰


This yellow+black stripes+blue stomach fish,
didn't kw the english name,
the seller told me chinese is 荷兰凤凰

This cutie likes to stay under the air bubbles,
free massage perhaps.

  mini transparent- can see interior

Another cutie (ard 1cm) quite unique,
transparent body.

Only one, thus quite a lone ranger.

 mexican orange crayfish


There is this mexican orange crayfish too,
very cute, likes hidding,
occasionally disturbing the rest of the fishes at the bottom.
Quite surprised to find it at the fish store.
Just have to pray it's resilience enuff.

leopard catfish

Also, this pair of leopard print catfish.
1st sight dislike, 
see long liao okie la.
I've uploaded a video, 
@My Video Channel

Swim to it, mates!


No comments:

Post a Comment