Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wedding @Copthorne King





 Last nite was Alex+Jonice's wedding @Copthorne King.



wif Alex

Serendipitously ran into our groom
upon stepping out of the lift.
Quickly grabbed him for photo,
since later he would be too busy.

On our photo,
we almost made a kissing thumb.
Jonice won't be too pleased.


 Daniel+Dani


Instant print service

I like the instant print service,
after taking pix,
the photographer gave the memory card
to the uncle @this counter.

Within mins,
printed card-size pix made available.
Wow wow!




The food was good there.
Midway into our dinner,
we chanced upon a familiar figure lurking behind.

Chef tat look like the guy on Channel 8 variety show.

In order not to get the wrong person,
my friend asked him if he was the guy on TV.

Wearing an austere face,
he replied:

"Yes, I'm the one"
Replied wif seriousness and decorous,
wif a slight angle of bowing,
without any air of a celebrity.

He was the master chef in Copthorne King Hotel.

When I asked him for a pix,
he readily came forward.

Despite donning a no nonsense look,
he placed his hand on my shoulder.

For a split sec,
I thought I might be the next Chef Apprentice on TV. 
Thought he has realized my inner potential
based on my looks.

Keeps daydreaming!

Guess on his tap on my shoulder,
he realized instead tat my best cook is instant noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment