Sunday, September 12, 2010

我爱台妹

I Love TaiMei


我爱台妹 food stall @Bugis.
Long long Q.
Interesting was wat's written on their menu.


台妹s on the menu (click for close-up)

U can choose to eat any 台妹s.
Mind u, all famous names.

U can choose
Selina, Hebe, Ella, 蔡依零, 小S, 杨丞零, 林志零。。。
Names slightly differ perhaps of legal concern.

Me? I chose...heehee (shy shy)
蔡依零 and Selina.

Coz 蔡依零 burger looks tempting.
Nothing else. She not my idol.

I just wonder
why 蔡依零= burger
and S.H.E members= flat chicken meat.
Life is unfair, even when it comes to food.
Haha.

蔡依零

The bun toasted till slightly crunchy,
Spicy chicken meat together wif cabbage,
similar to Kimchi.
1st bite I was impressed.
Half-way thro I felt the meat quite salty.


Selina

Selina was 'chopped' chicken meat.
More like normal 鸡排 to me.
Salty chicken too.
However, quite tasty.
Better than some established Taiwanese stalls.


Sour Plum Sweet Potato

This was our fav.
Sour Plum Sweet Potato.
Nice finger food.
Must try!



And the address is。。。


Their milk tea reminds me of those in Taiwan.
One of the good ones ard.

Overall, can go again.
Try this, next tme when u'r there.

No comments:

Post a Comment