Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Medan 2010



Our 'resort'


The photos of Medan finally out.

Above our mansion during our stay ther.
Kind of like resort.

My only complain is the mosquitoes.
At nite kept flyin near my ears.
Also, due to their electricity connections,
using too much power switches can cause electric trips.




Being on mountain, the air was fresher,
strolling down towards the temple which was minutes away.

An array of resort



the temple



the temple


Guan Ying


Okie no choice got to talk abt the food there.
Seems like my blog's gettin alot of food post.
Boh Pian, just happen to come across so blog lor.


Altho they served fantastic vegetarian food in the temple,
we went further away frm our 'resort',
where there is this stall named 'warapapa'.
Owned by one of the aunties @the temple.

The food was superb.


Goreng Pisang

Unlike those in Spore,
the goreng pisang was sliced into thinner pieces,
before deep frying.

I really can't stop eating this tat I had it for at least 3 meals.
Crispy, fresh bananas, driving me bananas.
How I miss this.

Fried Rice+special

Their fried rice next.
Let them kw u'r having 'special'
they'll add egg and fried chicken.
Nice too!
U may think special is just chicken+egg.
Quite true. But wat's different is the taste of the rice,
plus chicken and egg will increase the shiokness level.


Hor Fan

Drum roll pls.
Next's my fav.
Hor Fan.
The sauce. Donno hw they do.
Thick, egg-lish, as if lobster's soup.
Poured onto the rice filled wif seafoods.
Really really good.
All Spore Hor Fans, stand aside.


Wonton Mee

This one to be okie okie.
Their wonton mee wifout pork,
replaced by chicken.

No real special sauce,
but the noodle bouncy enuff.
No regrets in ordering this,
I'll forget the taste soon...


I came across this flashy yellow car.
Head turner.

Must be owned by some ah beng.
Or maybe when the car stops
and the door opens,
Edison Chen look-alike steps out.
Young+funky.

Boh lor!
Surprised owner.
An uncle. He've got taste!
Yo yo yo.


Owner of the car



This friendly monk wanted to take photo wif me.
Thanks for his help for tat 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment