Friday, September 17, 2010

Army Anecdote-Part 1

U kw lar, guys do army alot of shit
and alot of funny stuff too.

While chatting wif one of my
School of Armour (SOA) platoon mate on FB,
I recalled this funny incident.

I'll name him Mr S.
For fear of repercussion or bad karma.


Those days, my days @SOA really kana terkan.
Jiat Jiat one.

But dunno kw why, somehow nobody dared to fight back,
revolt and complain.

Everyday do do do,
until physically+psychologically tired.

One early morning we were supposed to assemble
on time at basketball court.

And timing was real impt,
don't meet= die!

Tired eyes, I was chatting wif Mr S,
as he was sitting next to me
when I suddenly noticed~

His left foot wore PT shoe (army running shoe)
his right foot wore home running shoe.
Both bear no similarity except they r all shoes.

Immediately I saw I bursted out laughing,
cachinnating, told him:
"hey u wear wrong shoe!"

Surprised, he looked down,
I really can't forget his blur,
shocked face.
Majiam saw ghost.

He exclaimed "Oh Shit"
next split sec I can only see his back figure,
running hysterically back to his bunk.

I was more afraid tat someone saw him
wif those shoes and laugh off their teeth.

Also I was surprised he didn't notice,
when he put them on.
and nobody else noticed too.

Tink in the end,
in this world only I know and saw
his DARKEST SECRET.

Years back,
on FB I managed to suan him.
I tried to make him recall...

1:46am Me

hey u nw still got wear wrong shoe anot
left and right different
hahahahaa
1:46am Mr S
sorry that one not me la
1:46am Me
haha
1:47am Mr S
that one is XXX la
1:47am Me
it’s u lor
i can’t forget tat one
1:47am Mr S
hhahahaha
1:47am Me
funny
I told u then u shocking face- OH SHIT
HAhahahahaa
1:47am Mr S
nabey....
1:47am Me
typical example of blur fuck
hahahaha
1:48am Mr S
actually it’s done on purpose
1:48am Me
hahahahaa
don worry it'll stay wif me for quite some time
1:49am Mr S
everybody tense
i wanna make ppl relax
1:49am Me
hahaha
bull shit


(View above using Explorer due to technical glitch)
He'll kill me for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment