Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife

I forgotten wat happens in those previous sequel.
I had chosen (fortunately) to watch non-3D instead-
coz I realized the fact tat
not all shows r suitable to ride on the 3D bandwagon,
esp those fast action flicks wif dark background...
totally eye-straining.


Resident Evil: Afterlife

Cast:

Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Kim Coates, Oded Fehr, Iain Glen


Story:

"Mad scientist creating deadly virus that infected the world,
half dead man who feeds on humans and spreads those virus.

Then again Alice leads a team to eliminate...

Franky, I got nothing much to write,
coz there is NO STORY LINE!

What I feel:

It's usual Hollywood type of half-dead running &
chasing the main cast.

This one sucks coz there is no story in it.

Action wise, certain scene have to say r quite well taken.

Conclusion- just unrealistic stunts,
occasional scares,
silly elimination of bad guy.

Review:

TWO OUT OF FIVE

I didn't leave the movie theater wif anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment