Thursday, September 9, 2010

Captain America

I went to a toy shop.

Saw this:

Shield

Captain America's shield.
Real life-sized, and best still,
made of steel.

Use knuckle knock knock knock,
can hear KONG KONG KONG.

Price tag- $100+

I told my friend, who works there,
who will buy such stuff.

On second thought,
I repudiated my earlier thoughts.
This will sell well
once the Captain America's movie is out.

Furthermore, wat's wrong wif life-sized?
There's crazy fanatic
who buys Ultraman human-sized pyjamas too.

Anyway, quite cool lah, if u hang it on the wall.
And when nite fall, can faced up wif mask,
then bring this out.

Figurine

The figurine I saw also quite cool.
His posture, holding the shield Majiam act of victory.
Vintage leh.

Too bad I onli saw the box.
They didn't put the real thing out on display.

Price tag- $100 plus

No comments:

Post a Comment