Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Features!

After tedious+rigorous technical testing,
I'm proud to intro a new feature on my blog.

"My Video Channel"
What?!

Let me explain.
There is a new widget embedded on the right-side,
with the title "My Video Channel"

With two distinguish features.

1st feature- Share Videos

Now, I can take video via iphone,
upload them instantly to my blog,
thus viewers can click & view.

An archive will be stored.
Just click on the menu found on the
bottom-right portion of 'My Video Channel'
to select the clip tat interest u.

Fantastic.
Now I can express myself not only in words,
but in video as well.

It's like exporting my Youtube video uploads
& embedding them on my blog.
Plus, the availability of the menu button makes
selection of all archived video a breeze.

Advantage:
I get to choose what I want to show.


2nd feature- Streaming... LIVE!

Amazing technology.
I can even share 'LIVE' events.

Another different level of engagement.

Once I on my phone and starts video-ing,
everything tat's captured will be shown 'LIVE' on my blog.

Viewers just leave my blog on the computer screen,
and wait for my filming to begin.


The live streaming will auto-start on "My Video Channel"
once my filming rolls.
In short, it's one-way web-camming. 

Thus going to a concert,
venturing some adventures,
going for supper,
or any 'LIVE' event I wanna share,
I'll post the date+timing of the event in advance,
those interested can watch it here
at the stipulated timming.

Disadvantage:
1)Whatever stupid stuff captured would be shared immediately.
If I dig nose, everyone knows!

2) Some lagging is expected when live viewing.


Elated by what I discovered & experimented.
Now, something for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment