Saturday, May 28, 2011

Barcelona vs Man United

A mouth-watering final,
guess all soccer-manic will catch this game.

Supposedly the best team on earth, Barca,
against England's top team, Man United.

Here are hw I feel & my prediction:

Papers all taking abt how Man U shld find the way to stifle Barca,
or even an individual Messi.

Hold it there... why the lopsided?

Everyone forgotten the ball is round,
and every individual genius can have his off day.

Based on the last few matches of each team,
Barca is on the downward slide while
Man U is racing high in their confidence.

Even Spore pools' odds @Man U win to be $3.35,
Barca on $1.95.
When have u seen a Man U win payout to be above $2?
Simply a look down on Man U esp on a match final.

My bet?
I just place my $15 on Barca to finish them in 90mins.
My heart with Barca,
dollars have to be with Barca
to spice up the tension.
I'm a supporter of Barca,
and a ABM- Anything BUT Man U.

However somehow I've got a bad lingering feeling
Man U might be able to spring a surprise.
Esp they r a team that can soak opponents attack
while springing a lightening counter-attack.
Furthermore their attack can be deadly.

The more I write,
the more excited & the rush of adrenaline.
Let's hope, & let's enjoy.

To avoid over-slept,
I'll b going downstairs for a Kopi Gao,
and stay all the way till the match starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment