Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The effective one






The rat was caught last nite.
It chose the mouse 'cage'.
In term of effective,
old remedy still cures.

Mum woke up in the middle of the nite for toilet break, when she heard squeaking sounds.

There it was.
Huge, I was startled on my 1st glance.
Almost reaching the size of a kitty.
Black eyes as big as raisins.

The Er Xin part was to put the cage into the plastic bag.

Heartbreakin incessant squeaking.
I won't kill it.

Only to dispose it,
leave it to his fate whether he survive his ordeal.
Since I don't have the option to release it.

Tink tat's the best conclusion.

Still good chances of someone opening the cage door,
or perhaps hard objects would crush the cage
and it could make his escape like Mas Selamat.

If only he stays in his innate hunting ground,
instead of coming to disturb.

Anyway, he had 4hrs to live and repent.

Thankfully I tot I'll draw stares when I walk dwn the street with a plastic bags tat has squeaking sound.

It kept quiet the moment the plastic bag engulfed the cage.

Good. End of the chapter.
Peace returns when the rat quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment