Monday, May 9, 2011

Post-Election pix


wif MP Low Thia Khiang

The morning after election day,
me+mum+sis+nephew
were @Kopi Tiam opposite our hse.

In the middle of our breakfast-
the arrival of Workers' Party's vehicle
carrying their members.

Yaw Shin Leong & Lee Li Lian were spotted.
Oh ya.. tat kopi tiam's under Hougang.
No Low Thia Khiang, no others.

Only managed to took few pix,
while they made their rounds elsewhere.

Further down a block away,
saw ppl looking in a direction.

Went up and saw Pritam having an interview,
while Chen Show Mao walked towards other direction,
looking sternly at a contesting poster.

My attention was riveted to another.
Out of the blue, their chief Low Thia Khiang appeared
walking towards our location,
as the uncles+aunties extended their hands for a congratulate.

Thrilled, I immediately went forward for a hand-shake,
as I was congratulating him, I proposed a suggestion:

" Mr Low, 我可以和你拍个照片吗?"

"可以! 当然可以!"

What else,
since it was the 1st day of the start of a minimum 5 yrs stint
to meet the people's demand.

As he replied he sought for
his own photographer to prepare,
while I sought for mine.

Except my mum who did not want to assist
because she didn't kw how to use my iphone,
I did a quick scan- all uncles and aunties around.

Gosh, boh bian due to time constraint,
I passed my phone to the nearest uncle,
hoping he'll b able to put faces on the screen
instead of taking my chest.

With a smiling face, he readily held my phone,
then asked:
"Press which one huh?"

Gosh I've forgotten to teach him,
tot other than my mum everyone has an iphone.

"Touch the screen icon, 
NOT the lower button (home button)"

As I posed with the famous guy,
on my mind, I was worried, thinking:

"I am going to kill u if u press the HOME BUTTON"

Luckily I glanced at the screen, two heads,
okie swee lar uncle! U passed!


My list of target (in order):

1) Chiam See Thong (for being my hero!)
2) Nicole Seah (for being popular)
3) Tin Pei Ling (for being most hated)
I'll ask her to bring her kate spade bag to pose too.

4) Glenda Han (for being uncle-killer)




a winner's smile








Chen Chow Mao








Channel NewsAsia @work








Workers' Party's vehicle








Loudspeaker of 'thanks'








Waving from Yaw Shin Leong

No comments:

Post a Comment