Monday, July 4, 2011

He's relaxing

Upon googling,
then I realized crayfish is a nocturnal creature.
Hidding in the day (despite his size),
active once it's dark.

No wonder during daytime I seldom see him.
Tot he already jumped off and M.I.A.

Yesterday nite, I saw it on top of my plant on few occasions,
afraid it might really jump out of the tank,
I placed a safety net to cover the tank.

Just now, I purposely off the lights,
switched on the bluey night light to observe
wat tat guy's doing in the dark.

Guess wat,
he climbed up the highest point of my plant,
just beneath the water surface,
he tilted its body to one side
and rested there.

出 pattern!

Few times he dropped down,
again climbed up and rested @the same spot,
wif tilted body.

He did this several times.

Wat a cute guy.
I'm beginning to like him.






Relaxing







Suntanning?

No comments:

Post a Comment