Wednesday, July 20, 2011

nostalgic bird toy

Gliding bird?!


Look wat I've got.
At this toy shop selling numerous toys,
including some old stuff.

This one near cashier caught my eyes.

Gosh, this one last tme my fav.
It was so commonly found in Mama shop.


 wide variety


Used to cost only few cents,
I got quite a few of them last tme,
all seems so attractive to the old me.

It brings back fond memories,
I can still reme some of those birds,
can reme those days when I happily opened the pack,
joined the parts,
and started flying them in hse/downstairs.

I kw this yellow bird was my fav,
thankfully as I searched through the packets,
I found the last piece.

My 2nd fav- Great Eagle.
Tat's out of stock.
Don't think I'll get it  anyway.


the parts...

Compared to kids nowadays
who have iphone, ipad, remote toys.
This was wat we played with.
This was our toy.
Manual somemore.

Talkin abt remote cars-
My 1st one took yrs to save up,
and tonnes of saliva to persuade my mum.

 completed! ready to fly


Alright!
Completed, test flight, ready to fly.
I'll show it and play
with my nephew when he is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment