Friday, January 28, 2011

where's the brain?

I was reading this article on Straits Times online, titled:
"Action to keep senior citizens safe on the roads"

This relates to earlier report stating most of the past road death
happened to old people, either accidental or carelessness.

The article I read, to summarize,
discussed ways to cut down on these death rates,
including educating them, giving brochures etc.

Then this comment by an idiot wrote:

"Eccentric and lifeless old souls are a burden to society. Let it be."
Posted by: Saree_Devi at Fri Jan 28 07:42:38 SGT 2011

Incensed, I posted a comment back:

"Saree_Devi, u will one day be eccentric and lifeless old soul too."

Not pungent enough to *%#$# him,
I don't wan to cause an online word-battle.

What I want tell him is- what goes round will come back again.
I wonder what his/her parents will feel if they read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment