Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weekend Buys

Wanna intro u my fav food @Kim Gary

 Wrapped fish in egg with mushroom rice

Want cut down on meat intake last tme, 
thus anyhw chose this rice with just egg+mushroom+fish.

Simple ingredients, but not simple on taste.
The sauce together wif everything tasted so good.
Try tat next tme!





To prep my coming incamp training,
The utmost item on my to-get list
in order to cut dwn some pain-

Portable battery pack,
so tat gadgets won't die dwn when I am in the forest.
Abt the size of a blackberry,
this toy can juice up notebook, phone, camera, etc
for quite a number of extra hrs.
Even charging up to 3 devices at the same tme.

Of course I'm not bringin camera or watsoever in camp.
I'm good citizen.


Energizer XP8000 power pack

There is a chinese fair on art/antique @vivo.
I arrived @1st stall,
a frame caught my eyes.

Paper cuttings by china guy,
6 horses brought to life frm plain red paper.

Wat attracts me is the majestic of those horses-
奔驰着, energetically.

Good luck for the new yr.
Hopefully I'll be as energized.
I hang it on my bedroom wall.

new embellishment

No comments:

Post a Comment