Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The RainForest Sports Hub










In a corner of Turf City Sports Park,
there's this RainForest Sports Hub
where there'r soccer pitches to play in.

After taking few turns, we were soon covered by surroundings very much like Malaysia.
Kinda old village, with rocky ground.
We were travelling into the forest.

I looked in bewilderment.
Confirm inside got soccer pitch anot?!

Thought I'm travelling to Malaysia to play soccer.

Also reminded me of army outfield trips.
Except this time more joyful.





Walking along the path before reaching the pitches,
there's this mini MaMa's shop (forgot to take pic of tat)
selling drinks+tibits.

While paying for my drinks, passed tat uncle a 10 note,
he exclaimed with Pai Seh Face:

"Not enuff change still ask me to sell drinks"
As he spoke,
he dug into his coin corner trying to return me some spare change.
Uncle, u sounded extremely exploited by yr boss. LOL.





Next I searched for the toilet.
My friend pointed me the direction.
More shocking, toilet so retro.
Like make-shift toilet,
majiam worker's dorm.

Really want to do, do it real.
Rainforest theme toilet cannot too modern.
Everything has to be forest type.

Lucky tat sell drinks uncle didn't wear army uniform.

But then I more afraid sell drinks one got aunty come out,
wearing bunny's outfit.






The soccer pitch was okay.
Quite clean without too much "black dots"

Those who played in artificial pitch before
would understand what I'm referring.








After I on the pitch for less than 5 mins,
my left soccer boots outsole fell off.

So for one full match I didn't dare to run much,
plus the wet pitch was damn slippery.
Fell few times.

Missed opportunity never score I will fall down,
get up, and point to the sole.

Good lor. Donno how to swim blame swimming trunk too big.


No comments:

Post a Comment