Thursday, December 13, 2012

12/12/12 The Wedding








12/12/12
nice date,
throw in a wedding.

My elder sis's wedding.

It was awesome, we enjoyed ourselves.







Charlene woke up so excited as if she kw it's 姑姑's wedding

The morning started off without any guest,just a tea ceremony for mum,
and ancestors (dad & grandparents)


After the ceremony we prepared for ROM @the hotel,
attended by family members of the couple plus few of their close friends.










During the evening tea ceremony for relatives,
someone told the couple me+2nd sis,
due to juniority,
can serve tea to the couple.

Me+2nd sis were still considering whether to do it,
then after some acute calculation,
pushed for it because after serving tea, the return would be an Ang Bao.

WOw wOw woW!

When else but now to "chop" my bro-in-law?

Heeheehee.

He was shocked.
Extremely, because he did not prepare any Ang Baos.

He must have thought today was
a day of "ALL-IN" and no "OUT" for him.

As seen in the above pix, while serving the tea, he smiled awkwardly at me,
then exclaimed: " SABO HUH!"

Hahaha.

Lucky my mum came to his rescue.
Fished out few standby Ang Baos to "calm" the situation.

If not both me + 2nd sis,
being members of the wedding committe,
might go on strike.

We are Very Important Pigs okie.







I like their wedding cake.
So cute. SO cartoon.
Normally u see those traditional formal white cakes,
but this one very "hearty!"

Love is in the air!!!





In the suite, we were reunified with our makeup artise.

Years nvr seen her, she still look the same, and BEST of all she said I still the same.

SO.. I thought of words like handsome, yan dao, manly, charming, sexy...

the list could go on.
Nvm I just cut short.
















why she drink water also so innocent. The "Not-Me" look





A fun night.
End the year with a BOOM.

Next on the list is Charlene's one year old.




No comments:

Post a Comment