Thursday, July 19, 2012

Woman at Work



For fear of reprisal I shall not use name.


Just now she went into the room.

The metal plug of our portable night lamp broke
and got stuck in one of the socket outlet
of the multiple extension socket.


She wanted to fix it,
using a pincer to pull out the stuck metal plug.

When I stepped into the room,
I saw her jumped, not of my entry
but because of electric shock.

She got a jet of mild electric shock.

She was using the pincer
while the power was still switched on.

"Ayoh!! U must switch off the power mah.
Dangerous leh, pincer transmit electric (metal).
Do any repair work must off the power."

I took another glanced at her
to see if it was a new her.
Whether her hair was curled.
Free perm.

I got down to help, the 1st thing I did
was to off the main power switch,
then pulled out the main plug from the wall as a precaution.
Safety 1st.

Subsequently, I managed to pull out the stuck metal,
then replaced the broken lamp with a new one.

"Okie, now can ON the main power liao."

I was staring at the new lamp,
heard the clicked sound after her gesture,
and I turned on the switch on the lamp.
Nothing happened. No light.

Puzzled why it didn't work,
I then studied the main wall socket.

She switched on the power switch,
but the main plug was not yet plugged in!



FAINT!
Is it because of the electric shock?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment