Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nakamichi mini-speaker review


After a hiatus, I am back to blogging.
My new post, on review of Nakamichi mini-speaker,
a product from the Japanese lifestyle audio company.



Available in 8 vibrant colours,
It is difficult to make a choice.
Every colour is intriguing.
Ultimately I chose the limited edition colour-
Red body with gold mesh.
Cool cool cOol!
Heard it ran out of stock for its 1st series.

Next closest rival is the blue one.


This portable speaker is good for iphone and other audio devices,
with in-built FM radio if u run out of tunes.
The microSD card reader adds as another alternative.

A perfect cube that measures 5cm squared,
this diminutive dynamic speaker weighs 139g.
At full charge, it can provide u with 5 hours of music.

Form factor aside, how is its performance?


Performance Review:


I'll touch on its FM radio 1st.

It is rather disappointing,
when u need to keep the USB cable plugged-in to receive channels.
The reception is quite poor,
up till now I haven't successfully tuned to 93.3 yet.
And I would prefer a display to show the frequency.


Secondly, most importantly, the sound itself.

Powerful with acceptable deep bass. 
To make a better judgment, I keep its volume max.
The sound is powerfully loud.
Remarkable, considering its small size.
The sound is crystal clear with minimal distortion.
I can hear the vocal of the singer clearly.
Shiok! Satisfied with this mini monster.

Overall I recommend those
who is looking for a portable yet stylist music companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment