Sunday, January 29, 2012

DIY Supper


Was @Supermarket tat day. Saw the Jap curry sauce pack.
Thought of doing something for supper.



I decided to do 2 variety.
One jap curry noodles,
another mee goreng style.


Here's the results...



I included cheezy meatballs,
sotong balls,
chicken meatballs
and eggs.

Shiok! Tat taste!

The curry quality stuff, close to wat they'r serving @jap restaurants.

Only lament is: sauce not enough to cover the noodles,
thus those remaining noodles tat can't find sauce to mix tasted plain+dry,
majiam eating rubber.

Perhaps next time I shld use the ratio of 2 packs curry for 1 pack noodle.


My mee goreng nothing to trample,
because this brand for dry noodle is GOOD.


Word of caution:

When cooking dry noodles, don't overcooked the noodles.
I've tried doing just tat, in comparison, different in taste.
QQ noodles way better than soft, soggy, lifeless ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment