Friday, November 11, 2011

KPO

2day have to admit I very KPO.

Not purposely la, just tat the gal sitting in front of me in the bus,
her msg font size too big,
I can read frm my seat.

She is in her late 30s.

She opened her inbox and read a msg:

"today no work? ..... be careful when u are working.
I really really miss u."


Wah! Lovey!

She replied:
"...... I on the way back home, just finished training.
I will miss u"

Wee weet!
Two love birds in full force.

After her reply she scrolled the rest of the msg sitting in her inbox.
To my surprised, there was another msg,
sender name was DEAR.

This sender "DEAR" was not the one she's talking and replying to.
I can distingushed because this msg frm DEAR was in chinese instead of english.

A two timer!

My KPO level got higher as I strained my neck for the ans and more explicit.

Again she opened the "miss u" msg and I looked for how she addressed tat sender.
"Hubby"? perhaps? Then wat a story!

Yet another surprise awaits.

The sender name was simple and clear- WENDY.

Huh?! Wendy? Female to female?

I kw sometimes girls do play & tease with their girl peers
those miss u msg,
but this conversation seems bizarre.

Esp the "really really miss u"
and the "I will miss u"

Doesn't sounds like the normal teasing sms.
Sounds more frm the heart.
When I read the "REALLY REALLY miss",
donno why I was touched.
Sounds convincing with "really" X2.
Guess I 花吃 liao.

Hmm. Furthermore a "DEAR" in her life?
Just when I tot she's a les.

After spending my whole bus journey pondering the reasons for this,
then I realized how KPO I'm.

Sometimes in life, even the most trivial things in life,
there will nvr be an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment