Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 特别版

On this special day, I have written this post,
specially dedicated to my love ones.
(排名不分先后)

To my dear Wifey:

3 years since we married.
Time flies, and our love continues.

I always believe love constantly needs reigniting,
irregardless of the no. of years together.

请准许我重新爱上你, 继续谈情。。。

But I need to tell u there's another girl in my heart too.
Hope u don't mind.
Charlene. Coming soon.

I kw the fear of giving birth will strike,
I'll support and cheer u in the delivery ward,
just like when I was cheering for my soccer team.
Loud and Clear.
Minus the beer and the betting.

I LOVE U

To my dear Sisters, 大姐二姐:
Our fond memories of our childhood days surfaces often,
the time when we played and spent our days downstairs。
The special cat with different colour eyeballs which we named Meow Meow Mee Mee,
the dog tat kept chasing us around, when my slippers fell I still turned back for it,
the weird "medicine" 大姐 prepared using wild berries.

The only lament was when u all play barbie dolls
I can only play Ken.

Tat time I felt left out, wanted to change to barbie.
Luckily I didn't, or else I might never have got married.
娘娘腔 liao.

I wanna say thanks for the care
& m glad to have both of u as sisters.

I LOVE Us

To my dear friends:

Over the years, glad I've made some real good buddies.
Who understands me, know what I'm thinking.
Who've lent listening ears to my stories,
lending me a hand when I needed help,
and being my Pig Friend Dog Friend.

If u see me often, U kw who u'r.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

I LOVE Us

To my dear Mum:

Few days back when I made an appointment to go out,
mum started to fuss and nag.
Somehow I got agitated and talked back.
Mins later I regreted my action.

Sure many of u did this before.
But years later can we guarantee we won't nag at our child?
It's just the word CONCERN at work.

I hope and will try my very best, nvr to speak back again.
Coz I kw watever unfulfilled actions or regret will never turn back the time.
It's now tat u need to show them u love them, and say the magical word 'Sorry'.

I LOVE U

To my dear Dad:

3 yrs ago, at 9.10am, he left me.
I was with him.
I decided tat every year at same date and time,
I'll accompany him.

On the 1st yr after his passing,
I was there at tat same time.
My tears kept flowing. Like a tap.
Memories kept replaying.
Because, I realized how painful it was.

On the 2nd yr after his passing.
I was there at tat same time.
My tears kept flowing. Like a tap.
Memories kept replaying.
Because, I realized time did not heal the pain.

On the 3rd yr after his passing.
I was late.
My tears did not flow.
I did not feel bad for being late.
Time, location, and day does not matter anymore.
Because, I realized I did not lose him.
He lives in my heart.

Time, date, are just numerical reminders tat passes by.
Tat actual day and time have stayed.
Plus all the fond memories.

I LOVE U

I seldom poured my feelings openly.
1st time so 肉麻.

Let this special 11/11/11 be the 1st.
Tell ur loved ones how much u love them
on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment