Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Black Angel

 2nd storey upgrade

Remember my pet in my previous blog?
Just upgraded them to another storey.
Another same tank, to attach on top.

During CNY my single tank
won much fanfare
& 'LIKE THIS' frm my relatives.

Thus part 2 came with much vengeance.

If spiderman can have a black one,
welcome my new inclusion:
The Black Angel



 黑白配


Seller told me these were bred specially,
to obtain the effect of pure black.

Normal black, if available, their eyes would be red.
However these hybrid were done
like the shadow of angelfish.
Everything black.

When swimming with the other angelfish,
u would have tot them to be mere shadows.

They tried to breed more,
but the rest came out a patchy type of white+black.
Luck is dominant when it comes to natural breeding.

Thus with few left I have to reach my wallet.


 Note the fins+tails

Of course, since there's just black,
what's attractive of shadow is the contour shape.
U can see the conspicuous
contour patterns of their fins and tails,
 just like 扇子 waving in the water as they swim.





 Black+White

As advised by the seller,
I placed my older members of white angelfish together into the same tank
to create black white effect.
CHIO!
Call me... Blackie


No comments:

Post a Comment