Sunday, February 13, 2011

Malay Wedding

 
on the way

Saturday attended wedding of Raziff & Suriati.
Long tme nvr attend a malay wedding liao.
Waited for Shafie's one for too long.


 under the torrid sun


@Toa Payoh Park Pavilion

The celebration was @Toa Payoh Park Pavilion.
Nice deco+food.

 Q-ing for makan

 Raziff & Suriati


 my fav mutton

 mee soto

desserts!

 roti jala with chicken curry

Mountain-tortoise me saw this staff doing Roti Jala.
Nvr try b4, happily took two portions.

Tasty, esp wif the curry on it.
Where can I buy this?


 wif the newly-wed couple


After the sumptuous treat,
we watched Man U's derby match @Trattoria.


@Trattoria

Managed to persuade the staff
to allow the 2 of us to sit @ a good view 5 seater table.
The last hr my table, being the most periphery,
was surrounded by walker-by crowds standing near my table
to catch a glimpse of the exciting match.

I could literally hear them breathing.


After Rooney scored his spectacular bicycle-kick
a china guy exclaimed:

" 这样进就没有办法了!"

High-pitched funny chinna accent,
but he summed up the match well.

No comments:

Post a Comment