Monday, October 4, 2010

Spoiler Rings





I picked this up, when i noticed its brand.

I was out searchin for something to bite.

Then, surprised, the Burger King brand.

Burger King's onion rings crackers in a pack. Somemore 'hot & spicy'.

At a price tag of $4.90. It was ex.
Nvr tried $4.90 crackers b4.

Conclusion: satisfactory level 0

The crackers were tasteless, they were sprinkled wif spicy powder.

Worse, the powder when smell like sour sour.
Then powder like shit taste.
Horrible i would say, everything went wrong.
Its fate- in the dustbin.

I am one who don't waste food like tat,
those I don fancy i'll still finish them off.

Only this packet broke my record.
Esp when considering the price,
eat liao shit out also happy.

Still, i left it in the bin.

2 comments:

  1. hey ! i also bought that tibit!!! sux to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah Kaos u also bought. I nvr ever eaten something tat shitty like this. Nvr throw away a new packet like this b4. Correction: The price is $3 plus I think

    ReplyDelete