Monday, September 5, 2011

張君雅小妹妹







張君雅小妹妹


Try this titbits with exotic name-
introducing... 張君雅小妹妹!


Got to matchmake u with her.

She's Taiwan's 妹妹,
available in four/ five different packaging
labeling 1 to 4/ 5
each packaging different colours+ facial expression.

I didn't take note if they'r of different flavors.
I picked a pack becoz of its extraordinary name.

My selection was the angry faced 君雅妹.
(why I sounded so close to her)
BBQ flavored "noodle",
numbered 2 on the pack.

Similar to the Mamee Monster.
She's an instant noodle crackers.
One of my fav.

However unlike the monster,
she does not have separate powder to mix up with.

She's crispy, tasty
and one aspect she wins Mamee Monster is-
at least she's not tat salty.









撒娇 Orh!


When I flipped over,
I was surprised she even HAS A BLOG!

GOsh, now she sounds real.

Check out her blog below
to see if she looks like 蔡依林, 林志玲 OR 如花


@ http://www.wretch.cc/blog/goodgoodeat





Inside


Certainly a good option when watching a movie or soccer match.
Pick up a pack now at yr nearest Cheers Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment