Wednesday, September 21, 2011

張君雅小妹妹- The full series











I wanted to know the wordings on each packet,
and the flavors.
So I bought the whole string of 張君雅小妹妹

Confirmed there's only BBQ flavor,
which I find amazing as each packet consists different colours and numberings,
they shld at least have more than 1 flavor to keep up the hype.


As mentioned on my earlier blog,
they'r linked in column of 5 packs,
with numberings going in ascending orders from top to bottom.

Which means, the 1st potential buyer will see the wordings on 5th pack tat reads:
(click pix to enlarge)







Pleading for buyers



On the 4th pack:







Warning! While stock last


On the 3rd pack:







Only 3 left!


On the 2nd pack:







君雅妹 is angry, wat u waiting for?


On the 1st and last pack:







What?! Last one?


I esp like the last pack.
Shocked faced, exclaiming:
" 瞎咪!"

Wahaha. Bery 台。
Gd marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment