Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aunty's Joke

Blue Crayfish


I went to my usual fish shop,
saw finally blue crayfish.

Becoz it's quite rare,
I decided to include it
as a companion to my orange one.

While setting my eyes on other tanks,
an aunty walked in and talked  in hokkien
with the cashier aunty (guess she's the boss & her friend)
as she pulled a packet of shrimps from a tank.

"Wah, yellow shrimps...
真的美"

She saw the price written by a blue marker
tat reads $40.

"钱更加美!"

What a joker.

As I proceeded to the cashier aunty for payment,
heard shrimp aunty asking
for a filter specifically for shrimps.

As our eyes met,
sensing she's a friendly person,
I spoke to her:

"You rearing shrimps?"

"Ya"

"Easy to survive?"

"No"

Surprised aunty would be interested to invest
in shrimps tat doesn't last.

She also had her own qns for me.

"Wah, u buying crayfish huh?
So big!"

"Ya, 好嘛,
大了可以煮来吃"

Both aunties gave a burst of laughter

Nvr expected tat shrimp aunty to chip in such reply:

"我也是,
我每次都煮了放在 
Mee Siam 给她(cashier aunty) 吃!"

Gosh! Damn joker.
She's referring to the shrimps.
Mee Siam always have alot of shrimps (虾米)

No comments:

Post a Comment