Sunday, April 10, 2011

Full House

I wanna intro a good makan.

满家乐

Tat day while @Full House (满家乐),
I got my order wrong, wanted to order Maggi Mee
but came this bowl of rice,
wif some cabbage, soy egg,
bean curb, pork floss,
plus some minced meat
coated wif brown sauce.

I took another look @the menu-
"HongKong Happy Bowl".

Wat a silly name.
Rice wif some cheapo food costing $4 plus.

Anyhow eat lah. Can makan full can liao.
So me+Wifey took our spoon & dug in.

Hong Kong Happy Bowl

Our first taste, we got a shock.
We had expected something worst,
or rather, mediocre @best.

The taste quite familiar & instantly it came to my mind.

It's dumpling taste!

Set my palate racing.
There's this special black sauce ingredient,
tat makes the mince meat taste so superb.
Appearance can be deceiving.

We started to drown in everything in the bowl.

Our next bowl ends up just few days later.

Try it next tme u'r ther!

No comments:

Post a Comment