Friday, December 17, 2010

Clot Alienegra

Clot Alienegra Tee

Waited for ages, months in total,
my online purchases arrived.

Ecstatically, I unwrapped. 
My fav of those is the yellow tee.


 Clot


 White Tee



 Red Tee- Juice Taiwan Exclusive


 Yellow Tee

Tried them, size just nice.

The surprise element was my mum.
When the items arrived, I've thought I'll be in for some scolding,
for buying such messy stripes prints.
To them, these kinda pattern cause dizziness.
Worst, it's 3X Dizzy.

When I took them out,
and on my back of my mind conjuring some good reasons to iron out,
she told me: "Nice leh"

I was shocked+dumbfounded for seconds.

As I tried out those tee,
mum put one on, told me she prefer the yellow one,
can borrow frm me next time.
She 识货 lor! Haha
*Faint*

Street-wear Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment