Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Iphone 4 reviews


Days ago I got an sms frm M1 telling me it's my turn for collection.

Here's my review after bringing it out for 1 day.


Plus points:

1) Superb screen resolution

Exactly wat their boss has mentioned~
It's as if reading on paper print-out.
Majiam the words can jump out like tat.
Shiok. Something tat's unprecedented.
As if u'r short-sighted,
1st tme wears contact lens, open eyes then a 'wow' sight.

2) Internet speed is super fast *

Press on a link, count to less than 3, and ur pg is ready.
(Maybe my old model is 3G, which is like Old Granny)

My comments on:

Multi-tasking
Our old genius got it wrong.
Double-click on home button to see those apps running background.
No, I correct myself- they didn't run, they'r just stagnant.
Perhaps for quicker launch tme since those apps did not function in the background.
All being said, it's better than none.

Folder
Okie. This one is user friendly, better than wat a jailbreak iphone can offer.

Camera wif flash
Camera improves,
however the flash at tmes causes orangy face.

Death grip
Tat's one issue friends keep asking.
Yes, e signal bars dropped when u cover that 'death' portion of phone.
Since I am using casing, I tink it wun affect.

Signal/ reception
It's omg for this one.
The signal bars fluctuates.
Indoor at home, onli 1- 3 bars.
Outdoor mostly 3-4 bars.

No drop calls yet. (hope. hope)
* At tmes IF the bar is at 1-2,
there is possibility tat net surfing would be affected.
Pause/ slower loading time.

Overall experience~ shiok!

No comments:

Post a Comment