Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Humorous Aunty



bottom view of the leaf shaped fish


Remember the humorous aunty @ the aquarium fish store?
(one of the previous blog)

I was back ther again that day.

Walked into the store and saw this weird looking fish.
Colour of a dried leaf,
tear-drop shaped,
sorry unable to capture the top view of the fish
because most of the time it was hidding under the sand.

It is amazingly odd because if lying on the sand,
u'll mistaken it for a leaf,
instead of a fish.
Well-camouflaged.
Staying very low-profile.
It will be a special breed inside my aquarium.

Asked one of the salesperson,
he told me it'll not be difficult to keep.

"This one like those market got sell one lar!"

Market got sell???

"Ya u know those size are bigger than this, 
but abt the same lar!"

Frankly I didn't kw which one he meant,
but kept quiet act majiam I know
or else pai seh like 山龟.
But hack it,
his words would not add value to my decision.

I took the packet (a pair inside),
and walked towards the cashier aunty. (the funny aunty)

Once I placed it on her table,
got one uncle beside me,
bending towards the fishes,
with peering eyes.

"Wah, 这是什么??!?"

I looked at him,
and told him:

“鱼!养了等它大了煮来吃"

That aunty heard and exclaimed with a serious countenance:

"不能煮!怎么能煮?

要蒸!这种鱼,清蒸比较好吃! "

FAINT!

Aunty, u bery power.
I sing song and u dance with me.
Very 配合。



No comments:

Post a Comment