Saturday, November 24, 2012

One Altitude Bar





 @One Altitude Bar- the clouds seem so near



 view frm top-almost the whole spore



 MBS


Quite a cool place to hang out.
However mostly foreigners
as locals will find the drinks exp.



 
 Grp Photo




 great meet-up!





 Karen striking a pose








 Karen, Christina, Ben





 the girls going shopping?





 buddies!






They asked me why I have leopard print on my left chest.


My reply?
"It's because 我内心狂野!"

HOHOHO...







 with the girls- why Christina got a shock?


Then this Christina took photo majiam so shocked. 
Or excited?

We laughed so long at this pic.
Told her I'll post on FB,
then she can crop and use as profile pic.
Nvm I post here will do. =)
So bad. =)  
 


cheers



Fun get-together.
Alot of jokes.
Awesome!

Looking forward to Dec round 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment