Friday, March 18, 2011

Was it a meteor or UFO?



I sighted a bizarre object.

Was downstairs on the phone talking
when for no apparent reason I looked up
and saw something flying pass,
which I had supposed to be an aeroplane on 1st glance.

However the object seemed to have caught fire,
emitting a fiery tail.

Because I had expected a plane,
I thought something happened to it,
perhaps its wings caught fire.
thus I stared harder,
awed by what I tot was a witness of air disaster. 

On second thought, the object did not resemble a plane,
shape I really couldn't make of.

To my amusement, the object flew and vanished into the cloud.

I saw it for an estimate of 4 seconds,
enough for me to stare, to confirm I am sober.

No joke, no exaggeration, no fabrication.
I swear.
What could it be? I tried to analyze.

Before I go on, I used my iphone drawing apps and drew what I saw.
Also, got image from the web something similar.
Of course I didn't have the time to flash my video on it.

This is the closest I can provide.








 
Drawing using iphone

Image frm the web



 

A meteor will be the most likely explanation,
since it's accompanied with a tail.

However I've only seen meteor rain which is white,
wif thin tails, flashing past in whatever directions,
instead of traveling horizontally.
This one did,
just like what a plane would.

Also, I can vividly recall when meteor rain was visible in Singapore sky,
I woke up to catch a glimpse,
& saw each flashing and disappearing way too fast.

One which seems on fire, or rather,
torching an orange light is unprecedented for me.
Even the meteor image I've gotten frm the web is rare sight
& might be visible only by telescope.

Certainly I can distinguish it's not
the conventional lightings from a plane flying at night. 

Then, what could it be? 

An unidentified flying object? Hmmm....


A question I can nvr get the answer.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment