Thursday, September 27, 2012

Android Live Wallpaper-Fresh Leaves



 Day view

Installed a new live wallpaper for my S3.
Damn nice! highly recommended!


The apps is "Fresh Leaves" by maxelus.net.

Watch its video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bwm20Dve3pM

There are 3 kind of leaves to choose frm,
pix 1, pix 2, and autumn leaves (pix 3).

On stationary, the leaves move, minicking wind blowing,
of course u can select the wind speed.

When u flip left/right on your screen,
the leaves rotate around in 3D.

Aother plus point of this wallpaper is-
there is a time mode when it will automatically
change theme according to real time.

Five preloaded themes, they are the day view- clear blue sky as background...





 afternoon view

and what I call the afternoon view- slightly darken sky....


 Autumn leaves

 the autumn leaves for a change....


 evening view

evening view- slightly dark sky and leaves, with some faint stars...

 night view


and the night view, dark background,
with numerous twinkling stars,
and upon touches the area brightens as if glistening by a torch light.
Cool isn't it?

U can even add in rain drops, storm, lighting scene,
fireflies, flying petals(romantic!) etc..

What I like is the clarity of the theme,
giving my screen a fresh and serene look.

The ability to customize my phone appearance is
what iphone IOS can never give me.
One reason why I never look back after having S3.
U'll get thrilled by looking at their live wallpaper.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this tutorial! I did this for a friends wedding party and it worked jolly good. It lasts the whole evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! u'r welcome. Have fun with your gadget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I want to play online, I get a "Connection lost" message. Other than that, the game is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete