Thursday, September 13, 2012

Foosball




 Table Football

Saw a mini table football (foosball) game set @Mini Toons,
measuring just 34.5 cm x 23cm x 7cm.

I was always intrigued by foosball.
While in SIM doing self-study,
Shafie & I would pulled out gold coins
for few games of foosball during our break.
Our frolicking often broke into laughter.

Then I thought- how good is it if I have one @home.

Previously saw mini ones, but those cost above $50 and quite big.


Now this one's fine,
enquired with the staff, expecting steep price.
I was wrong. Just 20 bucks.

Immediately bought a set.
The staff told me have to self-assemble.
They reassured it would be easy.


 assembling

At 1st, I was quite skeptical on the worksmanship.
Esp such price and frm China.

When I opened the box,
Everything was packed neatly.
Instructions sheet was available in clear steps.

 Instructions sheet


 wrapped up foosmen

Even the foosmen
(another new word learnt,
it's those players on the "satay stick")
were nicely wrapped.

The worksmanship was good for that price.
The screws were also packed in ziplock.


 DONE!!! It's game time!


It took me 1 hr to assemble,
few steps I had to redo.
Because I act smart screw in the parts 
without reading the instructions.
Some parts will have to go in first.

If u thinking of getting a set,
just remember to follow the instructions,
and don't lose the screws. There'r no extras.

Not only foosball,
they have pools in such size as well.


 1st challenger

Now it's game time.
My next challenger would be my nephew.



No comments:

Post a Comment